I want to answer as many questions as I can and give advice to anyone who needs it, but I’d like to keep things organized and non-repetitive. So here are some simple guidelines to consider before asking a question:
- I do not give weight loss advice at all. This includes disclosing how I lost weight unhealthily.
- I’m a person, not a service. I love my followers and I love answering questions, but if I can’t/don’t answer your question, please do not get offended. It’s not personal, I promise.
- Please read my FAQ before asking any questions.
- If you ask a question that’s on my FAQ page, I’m probably not going to answer it.
- Sometimes it takes me a while to get to questions, so if you’ve asked me a question recently, don’t send another one asking if I got it. I did.
- I get a lot of questions and sometimes it’s overwhelming. If I’m super backed up and I come across a question that was sent days ago that seems irrelevant now, I may delete it. It’s nothing personal. But due to the volume of questions I receive on a daily basis, it’s not always possible or practical for me to answer all of them.
- If you ask an obvious question that could be answered via google, please google it before asking me.